Appointment Shopping will increase to include 1 Family or 2 Customers beginning on July 1st!
Dear Customers, Book Lovers, Neighbors & Friends,
Thank you for your patience & kindness as we work to create a safe & enjoyable shopping environment for both our Customers & our Booksellers.
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Appointment Shopping: (Monday – Saturday: 10:30am-4:00pm)
1. Phone or Email the store to schedule your appointment.
- 1 family unit or 2 individual customers per time slot
- Children ages 10 & up MUST wear masks
- Walk-ins may be accomodated but not guaranteed
- 15 minute or 30 minute blocks
- All customers are required to follow social distancing protocols, wear a mask, & hand sanitize at entrance
2. Cash & Credit Card accepted.
3. Used book drop off for trade credit: Appointment Required
- Maximum of 10 books at any time.
- Books must be in a Paper Bag .
- Customer’s Name & Phone Number on bag
- For the protection of our booksellers & customers all bags will be sanitized & held for 72 hours before books will be processed for credit
4. All Coupons, Gift Certificates & Birthday Postcards will be accepted.
To ensure the health & safety of our customers & booksellers:
- Our booksellers will be wearing masks, we will use hand sanitizer before & after every transaction, & counter surfaces will be wiped down between customers.
- Baskets for discarded browsed books will be found throughout the store.
- Books will be shelved & entire store cleaned after 4pm daily.
Curbside Pickup: (Will remain an option for shopping, 10am-6pm)
1. Phone or email the store your requests. A bookseller will take your information, pull your books & phone you to complete payment. (All transactions will be by credit card prior to pick up.)
302-235-7665 / email@example.com
2. We will have RED Bins outside under the front window with your purchase for pickup. Your name will be clearly marked on the bag and spaced out appropriately – Please do not touch other customers’ bags.
(Pickup during store hours only!)
**Please maintain social distancing (6 ft apart & wear mask) if a bookseller is outside or other customers are picking up!
In case of bad weather or if you would prefer not to leave your car: pull into one of the parking spaces and call the store – please give your name, make & color of car, and let us know if you will be rolling down a back window or popping your trunk. A bookseller will put the bag directly into your car.
Please continue to support the Bookshelf:
1. Thank you for embracing these new ways to buy books: